Friday, September 2, 2011

DIY Night Lights!

I seen this super cute idea online & I wanted to duplicate!!!!

It's so EASY + all you need are 2 things!!!!

- mason jar
- glow lights

Here it goes!

And that's it!!!!

The only thing is, the glo doesn't last too long :( so buy a bunch of those $.99 glo lights from dollar store or Michaels :) or you can purchase glow in the dark paint that I never knew existed & that should probably last longer :) well def try it the next time I head to Michaels!

My kids will love this for their night lights since they (& me) are afraid of the dark!!! Lol

I was going to buy 3 jars one for each, but I wanted to try it before I did something wrong :) lol And it worked!! Its even great for outdoors too :)


Here's Micah enjoying his new light he was trying open!!! Crazy guy :)

Night Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment