Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wonderful Saturday :) Kalo's Baptism & my BFF's Babyshower :)

Hello There my Lover Girrrrrl :)

Today was an eventful yet fulfilling day! My Beautiful Niece Kalo Faleofa turned 8 on the 27th of Sept. & today we celebrated both her 8th Bday + her Baptism!!!HEr theme was Selena Gomez from the Disney Channel. Her invites were super cute yet age appropriate for her!

Last night my sisters were burning the cds for Kalo's favors for the goody bags & I myself was trying to finish my gift I was making for Sandra! I was soooo proud of myself! I was totally gonna give up bc I kept always needing something or the timing I was trying to work on the board was off & so forth! However I was super glad I FINALLY COMPLETED IT! I sooooo wished I had taken a picture of it! I mean it wasn't anything major, however for myself being the non-crafty experience for my backround, I had actually completed it!

So we didn't get home til almost 12 am. My Honey was on a Conference Call & so my Nonah had fallen asleep! So when we got home, he was coughing up the ying yang!!!! I mean it sounded like he was trying to cough out his stomach or something!!! I felt sooo BAD & I kept jumping up whenever I heard him cough (which was every 20 sec) & finally I couldn't sleep! And this was @ 2am by now.... then I remembered when my kids were younger I remember elevating their heads to make them breathe better....so I rolled one his fleece blankets & I put it under his pillow so that he was elevated... & SURELY enough it worked!!!! Not another cough! Then my Micah was coughing! It was like a domino effect! SO I was up til like 6am going back & forth to my younger 2 :) So nehow... back to my story!

I woke up too late to attend Kalo's actual baptism @ the chapel :( I am sooooooo DISSAPOINTED!!!!! However I'm glad that I got to attend her Bday @ Joinville later with my kids & Honey!!!

We got up & we all got ready for the day! My sisters & I ran to the mall to get Sandra's gift from Tash & something to wear for the day! After the mall I dropped them off & headed home to pick up my family so we can go!

We arrived to Kalo's Bday @ Joinville & of course my Honey swears he owns the place! LOL So we park right in the front in the red zone! LOL then my kids are outta control! They leave me thankfully :) Then my Micah & I decide to decorate our Goody Bags! There was a crafts table that had everything from paints, sponge paint, foam stickers & shapes, glue glitter, stickers for all kinds of cartoons & such! So my kiddies had a blast painting & being messy! My poor Micah had just painted one side yellow & his bag fell on the ground & the sand stuck to the paint! It was actually kinda cool cuz it was still considered art ya know? LOL Her Bday setup was cute! She had a tatoo table, table for nails that my sisters were in charge of, she had a combo jumper, the food was yummy! She has a tostada stand! so you stand in line & you pick from either carne asada, bbq pork or a mix of both w veggies on a warm small tortilla! I could eat that all day! especially drizzled w lime! Oh yeah baby! I think I had about 5 or 6??? it was yummers!!!

Loo was in charge of games that the other kids were playing! It was fun!

Then not even 2 hours later Sia comes back from the Shower & says that's they're opening gifts now! And I was like oh shoot! So we rushed over there so we can atleast drop off our gifts!!! So Tash, Ane & I sped to Sandra's house so we can see the Star of the Show! So we catch Joyce outside & she walks us to the back patio where the SHower is being held! Of course being late, the way we walked in was the front way! Yikes! and she was still opening gifts! So Joyce walks us in & we quicky find the nearest 3 seats available that was next to our Lovely couisns the Kofutua Sisters! We quickly adjusted & was waiting patiently for her to open our gifts which was very soon after we got seated! While we were sittin, we couldn't get over how huge their backyard was! It has been yrs since I have been back there! So we were just in awe!!! She had a TON AND MORE TON of stuff & she totally desereves every single item! The crowd was very much older, however which is smart bc they sure did hook her up! It was ahort & sweet when we got there!
However I woulda LOVED just to talk to her for a while longer... but she was busy & the older womean were coming to say Congrats to her! I just told her lets hook up nxy wk since my older 2 r outta school for 3 wks & she's now on maternity leave for the nxt 3 months!!!! So there's literally NO EXCUSE now to hook up! Hopefully we can make it soon before she goes into labor!

Then afterwards we came back to Kalo's Party & it was just wrapping up as well. We got to see many of our beloved cousin that we don't rarely get to see! So that's always a nice treat to see them! Afterwards we just came home & ate some of the food from Sandra's since it was Poly food & I knew I was bound to get full from it :) So I got my grub on & then off to my never ending duties as a Mother I went from cleaning everything & anything to folding a hamper full of clean clothes I set aside for too long!

I am truly blessed to witness today & I am forever greatful for that I have in my life!!!!
I will talk to you sooon my Love! Toodles xoxo



Sandra  & I


No comments:

Post a Comment