Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Catch Up Time!!!!

My Audrey Love & I
2 Hott Mommas & Mani Boo

My Better Half & I



~Love my UNGA Gals ~




Audrey & Liza Boo w my 2 sisters Dorothy
& Tash


Playing pin the Toy Story characters

He was LOVIN this Bday card that made
monkey noises! He did NOT wanna put the
card down!!! He prob understood what they
saying :)

I absolutely ADORE Micah's expression here!








Slip 'n Slide time!!!! :)

The Wondrful Kaho Girls that we Adore!!!


























































Well Hello there my Love :)
I guess you can say this will be a caught up Entry :) I will discuss Isaiah's Bday back in June (yes 4 months ago!) Then Jonah's bday was July & my Micah's bday was in August :) Whew! That was alot!

So Isaiah's 6th bday we just had a small intimate bday here @ my Dad's house over on Washington St. Where he once called home. He grew up in this house to him, Washington or "Bobo's House" is what is he calls it will ALWAYS be home to him! So we both share that same bond ;) We had a jumper thanks to my wonderful Blondie Aunty Lani that runs a jumper business. My Honey is in love with this Chicken from Al Pollo something. And the nearest one was in the East Bay. So My Honey drives all the way to East Bay so we can have yummy food :) He's the BEST! Somestimes I feel I don't deserve him!!!

As for Jonah's 4th bday he was lucky to get 2 bdays!!! We spent it on his actual day (Tues) over @ my in-laws house. So that was nice to do. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted me to make & of course it was CHOCOLATE! Hummmm I wonder where he gets it from ;) Then the nxt day we got spend it @ my Dads house with my family & we did cake & pizza a 2nd time around :) He was super excited & to se his face light up 2 days in a row when we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY was just priceless!!!

Last we planned a Bday for Micah's 3rd Bday over @ my in-laws on Norton St. So his bday week was one of those days during the heat wave!!! So we suggested to do outside in the front yard & we pulled out our 3 lane slip 'n slide for the kiddies! Fit for the summer! Once again the crowd was small & just intimate! We had a Toy Story theme with Toy Story decorations & matching cake ;) The kiddies were served pizza w their choice of chips along w juice. The adults quenched their thisrt with some YUMMY mango otai that my wonderdul sis in law made! She was actually the one that bought the cake, pizza; juice for the kids! So I am forever greatful for her!! She LOVES LOVES Micah & that her is baby!!! So when it comes to him ANYTHING GOES!!! Last yr for his bday she did EVERYTHING for his bday!!! So I always feel bad when she does do it, but I know it's bc of the LOVE she has for him! Not to mention her Hubby is in love with him too! Man that kid got it made!!!!
So now you can enjoy some of the pictures from ALL 3 of the Bdays ;)
I hope you're all having a wonderdul Wednesday as I am!!! Lalalalala Love you & talk you real soon xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment