Saturday, October 2, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OCTOBER ALREADY!!!!


Well Hello there My Friend :)
Long time no see!!! I do apologize for neglecting you the past few months! 3 to be exact!!! YIKES! That'll be a first & last ;) I cannot believe that OCTOBER is officially here!!! My oh my!!! Where does time go? Gosh... just makes you appreciate & savor every second of the day! LITERALLY!!! A lot has hapened since I last wrote in here! I will be sure to do an update entry soon after this one! im looking forward to that :) Gonna post majority pictures so I can do less typing!
Nehow, we didn't do much today! I went with my Dad this morning & we did our usual 11:15am pick us for our sons ( Yes I did say OUR sons! LOL Our sons are in the same pre-k class!) Then we went to McDonalds in Belmont with the playground so the kiddies can wear off that extra extra energy that they NEVER seem to run out of! Or I can speak for my 3 boys atleast! We couldn't go straight to Washington beacause the house is getting repainted!!! I KNOW WHATTA SHOCKER RIGHT??? I couldn't believe it when my Dad told me! I was like 'Yeah Dad, ok... I will believe it when I see it!' and sure enough we swung by & the primer was done already!!! After ALL these years of Grandpa's house being there, it's ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME WHITE WITH LIGHT BLUE TRIMMING!!! It's gonna be unreal when the I see the finished product! I'm actually super stoked to be honest! I'm down for change as long as it's for GOOD :) and in this case it was a make-over that was needed ages ago!!!
Then he dropped me off & I did my usual cleaning in my room & to my surprise my Honey did the majority of the cleaning that I usually do on a daily basis ;) So I was greatful for that! Then I put my one load of whites away & my Micah being my kinda sorta helper/ making a more mess kinda guy ;) Don't you love the way I describe things??? Then we showered & got ready for the day! My son has been hooked on the new & updated version of "JOHNNY LINGO" thanks to my wonderful sisters!!! They have it recorded on their DVR so whenever they are babysitting for me' my Micah will request to watch it! So while I was straightening my hair, he was being occupied watching it on YouTube ;) Man that website comes in handy!!! Later we went to Leka's nephew's football game @ Aragon. It was a night game, so I wanted to go! They beat Cap HS 35 to 0 So that was kinda NOT an exciting game to be at! LOL
Well, Im gettin kinda sleepy & I don't wanna be a sloppy typer/writer ;) I will for sure update you when I get a free chance!!! Have a sweet night & talk to you really soooooon! Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment