Monday, February 13, 2012

Seeing Results...

About almost a month ago, I started to get back to jogging every week. Wether it be the full 5 week day or 3 days, 2 days or 1. The point I wanted to make to myself was just to STAY ACTIVE!


I stopped soda completely for the 1st 2 weeks bc everyone knows my LOVE for this poisonous drink was at an all time high  I cut out sweets as well. I wasn't dieting or doing anything dramatic. But I MADE sure I ate breakfast, lunch & dinner! I also take a diet supplementary pill twice a day w food to help w my cravings so I don't constantly snack on foods when I had just ate already! Lol I stepped up my water intake HUGELY & I'm proud to say that H2O is a natural thing at my house I now have self control when it comes to soda or sweets, my weaknesses  I refrain from buying 12 packs of soda so I don't tempt myself. That goes w sweets too :)

Anyways, before I slept I was just playing around & snapped pictures of my biggest insecurity which is my HUGE midsection!! Lol then I compared the pictures I took almost a month ago & WOW what a huge difference :) well at least I think so 
I have NO IDEA how much I weigh but I try not to make that scale number define who I am. It's just a number. Its more about the feeling good & looking good! And making sure to stay active 
The hard part is to STAY CONSISTENT!!!! For myself that is.....

This is a first time in FOREVER have I ever seen results & I'm so ANXIOUS to jog ALL week this week to see even better results :)

Thank You to those who have been inspiring to me! You know who you are 

Here are my before & after photos :)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! you've made SO much progress in just one month!! you're amazing. you have a nice little waist, beautiful curves.

    I'm so proud of you. Your husband and sons are not only benefiting from healthier lifestyle, happy mom but a healthy mom that cares about her health (that speaks love too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gen my ! It's always a sweet treat &
    Blessing to hear from you :) Thank you ALWAYS
    For your kind, uplifting, sweet words! Its funny bc after
    Seeing these photos I'm WAY more picky on what
    I put in my body like with my old habits such as
    Soda & sweets... It's crazy. I just HOPE to keep thus going
    :)))))) thnx again my love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lome you hot mama your so beautiful, and the results are unbelievable keep up the great work, and i agree with gen lovin the small waist love ya and cant wait to see ya in march.

    ReplyDelete