Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge ;) Why not, My Turn!!! Day 1

My Dearest Dream ;)
   
      I guess I always wanted to start this challenge since I seen it on my cousin Kika's blog page first, but I was scared to fall off & NOT keep up ;) But oh well, I guess we will  just have to take one day at a time right!!


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of a night you'll never forget.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that's made an impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

10 Facts:
1. Life isn't always fair, however you have the CHOICE to do something ABOUT IT!!! ;-)
2. I have a weird fetish for rubbing my feet against my Hubby's legs under the blankets & HE can't stand it!!! I can't help it, it's so soft!!! LOL
3. I am NOT a morning person AT ALL even though I have 3 kids with 2 IN school... I know, I'm workin' on it ;-) Slowly but surely....
4. I am proud to say that I can run up to 3 miles daily without stopping! I couldn't EVER do that in my lifetime & now that I can, the miles will only get longer!!! woohoo!!! Let's get it Babeeee!!!
5. I am loving my role as a Daughter of Heavenly Father, Wife, Mother, Sister, BFF, Business Partner & TEAM Sister.
6. At 25 years old, married with 3 kids later I am STILL afraid of the dark & I sleep with some sort of light on;-)
7. I LOVE to read Marriage & Self Improvement books!!! Always room for improvement right ;-)
8. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!! But then again, who doesn't? Let me specify.. Lala's cookies, Kit Kat bars & plain rich thick chocolate cake w yummy frosting!!! Mmmmmm ;-)
9. I want 3 more BOYS!!! YES BOYS!!! Then THAT'S IT! LOL
10.Losing my Mother by far has been the hardest thing for me to cope with. Even today I still find myself in a daze, wishing she were here to see my kids & just picked up where we left off. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think of my Angel Mother <3 I still can't believe I'm living without YOU...Never thought I would exist without YOU...143-637-823





1 comment:

  1. love love LOVE it Lomes! :D you are such a good mother! I still miss your mom everytime I talk to moe or think of any of you guys :D Family's are forever though, I bet she's taking care of my little brother caleb till we get up there...
    I want all boys too! haha we'll see if that happens though because it seems like all us latus produce is girls! LOL loVe you so much!

    ReplyDelete