Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 2

Greetings Dream!!!

        30 Day Photo Challenge Day 2 ;-) I am supposed to do a picture of someone I have been the closest to... Humm.... I wish it wasn't just ONE picture! LOL I have many close cousins & best friends. But I guess in the end, I have to agree to do none other than my Angel Mother & my Sisters. They have seen in me in my lowest points, my happiest times & the unfrogettable times! My Dear Mother, who IS my Everything! She has taught me so much about myself growing up. Her humble attitude, her always giving atitude  even though she didn't have much to give. Just total Gratitude. Then after I lost my Dear Mother in 2003, My Sisters were my BESTEST FRIENDS! So I cherish each & every one of them. They each hold a special place in my heart as if they were my own children. They each teach me something in their own different way. I Love Them Unconditionally & I look forward for spending Eternity with them!!





2 comments:

  1. ATILI was the best!! You two were the closest and I'm saddened that she is not here physically to enjoy the company of her grandchildren but I know she's watching over them everyday! Her memory lives on forever thru the eyes of her beautiful blessings... you and your sibs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Tate!!!! This means a lot to me :-) love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete