Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 3

Greetings my Lovely Dream!

    So, this is gonna be an interesting one ;-) Let's see... a picture of my favorite TV show cast... This one was a "tuffy" for me since I am such a reality Junkie!!! I mean, you give me a TV network & I will list you atleast name 2 or 3 shows ;-) I know... whatta life right???
    
     Gosh... is there such thing as a "tie?" So, since I can't decide, I will put my runner's up: Keeping Up with the Kardashians: when this first came out, I was a die hard FAN!!! I sure as heck didn't miss an episode!!!
Pretty Little Liars: This is my recent fave that my Sis Lani got me addicted to! Totally such a cute show & their outfits are to die for!!!

So I have a tie... I really DO!!!


KIMORA LEE SIMMONS: LIFE IN THE FAB LANE:
I absolutely LOVE Kimora!!! She's hilarious!!!! As a Mother, Mogul, Entrepenuer, you name it! It's so bad that I can watch re-runs like it was the 1st time I seen it!!! I LOVE everything about her show!!! TEAM KIMORA!!!


Jon & Kate Plus 8: I can still remember the VERY 1st episode... I could NOT believe Kate gave birth to sextuplets!!! I was in Awe & Inspired at the same time!!! I instantly fell in love with the kids!!! I like basically grew up with them beacause of the show! She was TRULY IDEAL to me as Mother... My problems with my 3 kids were very minimal compared to her 8!!! So in a sense, watching her show humbled me how to act with my own 3 kids. I know she would trade places with me in a heartbeat if she wanted to!  She had twins with her 1st 2 kids, then they plan to have just ONE more, they were blessed with 6 instead!!! And the cool part was, her sextuplets were the same age as Isaiah. So it was cool to see that!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment