Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 5

Greetings my Lovely Dream <3 !!!!

     I am totally lovin' this photo chanllenge ;-) it's totally taking me down memory lane!!! Love it!!!

   Let's see... what is my favorite memory??? Geez, this was just like the previous photo ;/ How do you just pick ONE??? LOL...
    
  
     I guess for me, my FAVORITE MEMORY that I can think of now is, the day we recieved my Angel Mother's Headstone. For my 24th birthday, Novemeber 4th, 2009, my Hubby had planned a surprise dinner for my birthday along with all my closest cousins, sisters & friends. And to me THAT was an awesome gift! Little that I knew, THAT was just the beginning. Before he left, he got me a surprise gift ;-) He was truly a man of honor that night. For my birthday, he bought my Mother's headstone!!!! It was going on 6 years without her stone that Novemeber.



Then finally on June 4, 2010, she recieved her headstone. It took 7 months of meticulously planning. Meeting after meeting with our patient heartfelt counselor. Rough draft after rough draft. Deciding which temple & symbols we were gonna use.  We wanted to make sure IT was right... Right for US... Right for my MOM... SO thanks to my thoughtful Hubby for my 24th birthday surprise... if it wasn't for that night, then June 4th would've never happened...


My awesome brother made the poem up. He's so talented. That day was so  wonderful. One of the Best days of my life for sure!!!

                           I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!


    



1 comment:

  1. Whoa, your husband truly treats you like a queen! He is truly your sweetheart. And the headstone is beautiful :) I remember your moms funeral (I was way way... way in the back! She is so loved :)

    ReplyDelete