Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 4

My Dearest Dream ;)
    
      Let's see... how in the heck are you supposed to pick ONE memorable night??? That's nearly impossible!!! Hummmm as we all have many many memorable nights, I am trying to see which one sticks out for me? Thanks to my Sweets Tate for doing one that I wanted to do, I think I am going to stick to that idea! Except we're doing it for 2 different reasons ;-)

   So I guess we have a winner! Ding! Ding! Ding! How can I ever forget this night? THIS WAS THE NIGHT ;-) "Midnight Dreams" was the theme of this dance. I was a freshmen & HE was a senior. I had already the BIGGEST crush on him prior before he asking me to this dance. This was my very first dance as a "big girl" that I got to attend! I sooo felt like a big girl! I can still remember getting ready @ Newbridge. I swear that house was like THE MEET UP spot! I still remember getting my nails done a very dark color over @ the Nails Resort. My cousin Tilisa did my hair. I think one of my girl cousins painted my toe nails for me. I still remember shopping for my shoes @ Leeds (aka Bakers now) I totally thought I was cool buying my shoes at a big girl store. And we can't forget  my lovely long coat I got from Forever 21 that my Grandpa had bought me. Well, he just gave Sia money then she bought it for me. So totally juiced to actually attend my 1st high school dance. I can still remember looking back when I was a little girl, looing @ my older cousin's pictures, I couldn't wait to be in high school to take different couple pictures! Now it was finally happeneing to ME! And to top it off, I had the BEST date everrr!!! Having a huge crush was a bonus!  A Definate NIGHT to remember ;-) To remember for a lifetime! For if it wasn't for this night, then there would be no US ;-)

I guess it's safe to say AND THE REST IS HISTORY...



Song of the Night: Between Me & You - JaRule


No comments:

Post a Comment