Thursday, June 2, 2011

If I Had One Wish....

My Sweet Loves!
  
     Yes it's been a long sweet while, but yet we are reunited once again!!! You already know I have missed you oh so much!!!! As usual, when you leave for a long period of time, I need to re-cap on such family events ;-) However, that will be in the next post! It will be sort of a "catch-up" date with you!

   Just lately I've been missing my Sweet Mother. As I miss her everyday, but just in these past weeks, it's more of a yearning or longing for her. Gosh, if I had one wish I would wish to hear her angelic voice. I wish I can seek her counsel when I am stuck at a crossroads asking, "Mom what would you do if you were me?" I wish we can  have those long heart to heart talks. I wish she were still alive so whenever me &  my kids want to get away or if me & my Hubby have an arguement, we can crash at Grandma's house knowing we're welcomed there with open arms. I wish I can hug her. I wish I can run errands with her just me & you Mom & have "girl talk." I wish my kids are able to build an inseperable relationship where they cry for you more than me or Leka.


    I have many wishes & dreams if I were ever given one. But in the end, you were called for a greater purpose on the other side. Even though I may not agree of you passing so early for me, I know it's all part of His plan that I will soon understand one day.

Until then, I hope to see you in my dreams.... <3  <3 <3 <3


                       

Mother's Day 2011~ I LOVE this picture of Micah & I. I can see myself in Micah when I was a young girl & just the expression says it all on now much I love my very own Mother~

2 comments:

  1. sheeze, you're going to make me cry!

    I remember your mom's funeral. you and your siblings each spoke, than sang together. I remember being so impressed with your positive attitudes and gratefulness for your mom's legacy she left behind for her children.

    Gabriel loss his mom three years ago and I know the pain never completely goes away but it gets better. It helps to know that someday we'll be reunited with our loved ones. The waiting process is harder than expected :)

    I love that picture of you and Micah, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw ur too sweet as always!!!!

    I remember seeing ur beautiful face there too!!! I guess I was still in disbelief she was gone, but man, when everything went back to normal in my household, THAT was when it hit hard!!!! I wasn't used to NOT seeing her everyday & hear her calling our names to do this & do that :-(

    But ur right, the waiting part is the hardest & some days are better than others :-)

    Thank u Gen for ur sweet spirit & for ur amazing eternal example as a wife & Mommy!! Your Hubby & beautiful kids r so blessed to have u in their lives!!!!

    ReplyDelete