Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love/Hate Relationship....


As A Mommy, it seems like I have never ending unfinished projects, wearing so many hats, going 100 miles per hour, & I admit I even have those lazy days where I absolutely don't do any of my duties!!!

You catch my drift :-) and one of these great responsibilities as a Mommy is doing unending LAUNDRY!!!!

As much as I love clean clothes for my kids, Hubby & myself, I loathe folding them!!!! Lol I can throw them in/out the washer & dryer no biggy, but man folding & putting away can be a pain!!! But since I am a perfectionist, I won't let my Hubby do it bc I don't like the way he folds :) lol call me crazy I know!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share that with you all! Happy Tuesday my Loves xoxo

2 comments:

  1. salome!!!!

    I'M HAPPY YOUR BACK BOO!!! LOL@ YOUR LAUNDRY SITUATION, FREDDIE FEELS THAT ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO DO OUR LAUNDRY WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING, SO I TAKE IT TO MY MOMS HOUSE AND EITHER MY MOM DOES IT OR MY SISTERS LOL!!! OUR LITTLE SECRET SHHH!!!! DONT TELL HIM HAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hoy Mama :-)

    Yes Greatfully I uploaded this blog app thanx to our cousin Gen :-) so I can literally take pix on hand & write from my phone!!!! Woohoo! No need to actually sit in front of a computer :-) whew!!! I'm slowly getting back to my groove :-) I still have to write about May & June!!! :-/ lol

    Lol @ your laundry secret :-) it's easy now but wait until your little blessings come :-) they go thru clothes like every hour!!!!! So enjoy it now whir it takes a while to get to a load :-)

    Slowly but surely I'm makin' my way back!!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete