Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 7


Geez this is a hard one for me :-/ I mean, I'm one of those kind of girls that hold on to EVERYTHING that has value or some sort of sentiment to me. I still have my very first VDay gift my Hubby (boyfriend then) got me! My freshmen year! It was an oil lamp shaped as a heart, that you had to take the cork out of the lamp so I can light the lamp:-) Just truly romantic & he filled the gift bag & gift box in like literally hundreds of red roses... It was just so stinkin' cute!!
I still have some of my Mom's belongings that I wasn't ready to get rid of, I even have a couple of her zip up sweaters that I keep in my closet next to my own sweaters, that when I smell it, I can still smell her scent...I mean the list can go on & on.... But I guess it all boils down to just 1...


I guess to me, that would simply be Pictures...old, new & the present. They capture the sweet memory of that actual day that we can't have back. But a beautiful memory that we remember once we see the Picture...

Especially my Mother being gone, I have her picture everywhere in my room & even my car so my kids never forget her sweet face :-)

Gosh I miss her soo much it hurts sometimes....

1 comment: