Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloweenie is right around the corner....

Hello there My Love ;) I hope all is well on your end :) Above is a picture you can enjoy with My Honey & his 3 boys + our nephew (his sister's son) Jeremiah. As you can see this is an older picture back in 2008. Isaiah was a Fury Red Power Ranger, (for like the 10th time!) My Micah was a warm bat, My Jonah was the classic Superman & Jeremiah was I believe a green weeper.. ( I think that's what they're called!) I Love to look at old pictures! It shows how much they have grown & also to be very greatful for how long I have had them for :)

Today we FINALLY got our kids (well 2/3rds beacause Jonah was sleeping so we gotta take him tomorrow!) their costumes for Halloween!!!! I always say to myself every yr to save my costumes because than either I can recycle & use them for my younger 2 or I can also give it away as well!!! Because in my opinion, I really think costumes are OVER RATED & should be alot cheaper since they're literally gonna wear it for a couple of hours!!! But then again that's just me :) Nehow, so Isaiah is a black ninja from the movie GI Joe. My Micah was soooo funny when we went looking! This is his actual 1st yr he actually "gets" what Halloween is! So we check out Target first... & it was just a bunch of random ones that really didn't catch his eye... then he notices the scary set up & whines to go check it out! I'm already knowing he's scared but he STILL INSISTS on going.... so I push the cart & park it right in front of the demos that they have ready to see & he's just totally amazed & gazes upon the witch that has yet done her "scare or tactic!" As soon as she starts to say something he bolts out " Shut the hell up you Ugly & you get outta my House Poopoo Head!!!" OMG!!!! He was hilarious!!!! And he was totally not afraid! Well... not the 1st time atleast ;) Then my Isaiah is totally walking in the opposite direction stuck to my side so he doesn't see the Halloween display! He's a funny guy! So we totally didn't find anything there & we were off to the next store! The Spirit Store! Once again my Micah was the daring one! He was sooo curious & off he was pressing every button that read "Try Me" & he was jumping for joy with excitement screaming " Mommy look at the Halloween Monster!!! He sooo scary!!!" And so he was having a great & funn time looking @ all the Halloween decorations displa! He could care less about the costumes! So I would suggest things from Toy Story to Spiderman to a fire fighter or just ANYTHING!!! Then finally searching the whole Kingdom Come, Alas we come to a small wall with 2 different Michael Jackson costumes!!! He seen the microphone it had came with & it was OVER!!!! He could NOT let that thing go!!! He was sooo adorable when I put the military jacket shirt thingy on! He didn't need the wig for the curls cuz he already has a bush :) Then Isaiah was really easy. He walked in & went straight to kid's section & he was in Heaven ;0)
I can't believe how FAAAST this year flew by! Literally 2010 has flown by before my eyes! I can recall things here & there but it's just unbelievable how time flies!!! I am just so blessed that I am able to savor each moment I can with my kids & Loved ones ;)
I can't wait to start my new Blog Entry! It's gonna be completely different & more so with the books that I'm reading! I can't wait!!!
Well, I hope that you enjoyed this blog & I will write really soooooon! Trust Me! Love to Love Ya my Sweets xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You're such a good mom for taking your son from store to store to find his perfect costume :) you'll have to post photos of their cute costumes.

    And can't wait to see what books you're reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gen!!! How are you BEAUTIFUL!!! I absolutely adore your haircut! You're sucha an inspiring Mother, Wife & Person!!! I can't wait to pick up that Eat to Live book!!! SOunds sooo interesting! Congrats on your goal weight loss & your marathon venture!!! You inspire me!!! I am sooo glad to be connected w you here in the BLOG WORLD!!! Love u xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Me & Isa just got back from taking the kids costume shopping. So nice that kids get an option of what they want to me! hehe I basically had no choice! It was hell, especially with Leva Boo wanting to be every boy thing and nothing girlie at all.

    Well hope we do something at Newbridge after cause you know how da kids looove to get together when they're all sugared up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE MICAH!!! MJ huh? LOVE IT! You're adorable SaloMAY! ;-) At least he wanted to be something! LOL Flippin' joshy! HAHA

    ReplyDelete