Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN HAS FINALLY COME & GONE SOOO FAST!!!!

Enjoy these pictures from Halloween & other events ;0) Love YA xoxo














Here we are at our Trick or Trunk ;0)







Here's our new & improved pumpkins!!!! L toR : a haunted house, a face of a dracula, a scarecrow & a happy smiley face guy!
Jonah showing us his sticky fingers from his pumpkin!

Micah waiting patiently for a pumpkin carver...

My lil' perfectionist!!! He took his sweet time & he was soo proud of his wonderful artwork he completed ALL by himself! My Baby is all grown up!!!

My Micah is havin a blast throwin seeds @ everyone ;) He was totally beaming when we started!!!!
Before their makeovers ;)



Then we had the pleasure of attending our home ward Primary's Trick or Trunk! It was totally cute & simple this yr!!! It was held mostly outdoors which was different since we always have it indoors EVERY yr as long as I can remember!!! I remember as a kid the most SCARIEST one we had attended when I was in primary & it was held @ the Milbrae chapel... & it was sooo cooool! I remember slidind thru the entrance & it was all fun & games afterwards! I remember my cousin Lina playing dead or something w the rest of the YW that yr! I was just sucha fun event to look forward to as a kid! And now that I have kiddies of my own, I too want them to share share what I did when I was their age ;) Here are some of our Trick or Trunk!



Here's my Isaiah Babe showin off his pumpkin ;)
Here are my 2 Babies Micah Jackson & my Jonah Babe as a Power Ranger
Here's my infamous Mr. Micah Jackson! He absolutely LOVED his costume that he picked himself! He was hecka feelin himself w his broken mic!!! If u look closer he has no handle! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment