Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sweeeeeeet NOVEMBER has finally COME!!!!

Hello there my Love ;) I hope that you all had a wonderful memorable Halloween wkend! It sure was a busy last couple of days yet rewarding just to spend some good ol' QT w my Loved Ones & family!!! My home computer is currently goin through some issues (aren't we all ;)) so my Halloween wild wkend will come soon!!! Sorry for the delay for all my anxious 8 folowers ;) LOL!!!
NOVEMBER is my all-time FAVE MONTH! I have various reasons such as:
  • My Honey's bday is the 13th
  • My Mom's 7th (YES I KNOW!!! How incredibly faaaaast) memorial is on the 22nd
  • My Honey & I's wedding anniversary on the 15th
  • Thanksgiving is my FAVORITEST holiday bc of the "togetherness" it brings this time around & Thanksgiving to me is also a reminder of how FORTUNATE & BLESSED I am with another blessed year spent w all my LOVED ones!!!
  • My Baby Audrey turns 1 on the 21st but we'll be celebrating it on the 20th this yr since her actual Bday lands on a Sunday
  • This is the month where my Honey & I attended our 1st school dance together in 2000. It was a Homecoming Dance & my BFF Kasandra & I were gonna go together. Then my WILDEST DREAM came true when outta nowhere he calls me over. And he was across the ramp talking to one of his friends. Then I walk over there & he asks if I am going to Homecoming & I reply Ihink so. Then he asks if I have a date & I say no. And mind you while he's asking me these million questions, I have the HUGEST smile!!! Then he goes in for the kill & asks me to go w him!!! And of course me being sucha ditz I reply Are you sure you wanna go w me? Then he says Yes, otherwise I woulda never aske you!!! So of course I said YES!!! OMG!!! I was on CLOUD 9 THE WHOLE DAY!!!! I am sucha cornaball!!! I still remember it like it was yesterday!!! After the dance we were diggin' eachother & we began courting from there! And the rest is history....
  • oh yeah... I turn the big 25 in 2 days on the 4th & I'm dreading it!!!! I wanna stay 24 FOREVER..... LOL
  • Other bdays I remember this month are:
  • Aunty Sanne
  • Aunty Kalo
  • Charlie Boo Jr. turns 1 this month too!!!
  • My brother inlaw Toa Tau turns 25 on the 14th
  • My cousin Jay Unga turns 26 on the 16th
  • My cousin aka Professional Photographer Maele's Bday is today
  • My BFF's sister Kalo is the 3rd a day before mine

I am still in awwwwe how fast time goes! It goes to show that we all share the same 24 hours in a day. No more or no less. Time favors no one. As much as we would LOVE to add more hours in a day since it feels like we NEVER have enough time! Or sometimes I wish I can freeze time! Just last night I was giving my kids a shower & it dawned me that one day they are ALL 3 gonna leave me one day!!! I swear I can still remember each of their super fast births! I was totally blessed to have quick births! I still remember the sleepless nights w the 2am feedings & the never ending diaper changing you can do in a day! I just feel totall blessed to have each of them for as long as I have ;0)

This month already looks busy as I overlook my Hawaii themed calendar. I always try & tackle the events w a positive attitude so I am NOT over stressed or crazy about it! I am trying to think what I am gonna do for my Honey's Bday! HE turns 28 this year! Wow I can't believe just 10 yrs ago he was in high school & I was sooooo in love with him & I didn't really "know" him yet! I have a couple of ideas so we'll see what I actually do!

Well, I guess that's enough for today! I gotta take my sister to run some errands! I can never get enough time w my younger sisters! I hope my home comp gets better so I can share my Halloween wkend w you all! Have a wonderful Tuesday & make it count! Love Ya xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Hey Boo!! Its good to hear from ya & I'm soooo glad ur back on board for my late bloomer self :) Yes u can count me in!! This time WE HAVE TO TRAIN!!! LOL No more dir hards non-training ok? LOL well u guys were ALL amazing walkers!! I can't wait to do it again! But for some reason IF I do get prego (cuz we plan to nxt yr!) I will DEF volunteer some way some how!! If there's a WILL there's a WAY :)

    ReplyDelete