Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's JUST hair.....

I have been dying to add layers to my plain Jane long hair. It's been forever since I had a haircut too. But then again, it was never on my priority list I guess :)

So last Friday my Hubby & Jonah were getting their over due haircuts & I decided to tag along. Marinello was the place since that month the haircuts were free for boys.

That's it. I thought to myself. I'm gonna do it. $11 was the price for layers & blow dry. Luckily I washed my hair the day before, so my fro was bundled up in loose bun ready to be saved from it's boringness! Lol

All done. OMG! what happened to ALL MY HAIR????

I wanted to cry. This is the shortest my hair has been & the shortest layers yet. It's been 4 days since the cut & it's been very interesting. Super quick to wash/dry my hair. I'm still trying to get used to style it... I'm being really drama. But I really MISS MY HAIR :(

Luckily my hair grows super fast! So I'm waiting in a couple of months, it'll be the PERFECT length :)

Thank you for listening :)

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I did a cut with layers a little over a year ago and I hated it! But girl...your new cut looks awesome! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Lomes, it looks awesome! honestly! :D but then again you could have NO HAIR and look the bomb :) I remember when I had to cut my hair for my program and I thought I looked like a poodle, I wanted to cry! seriously, though, you rock it mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any hair cut looks great on a pretty face! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete