Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mommy's Time Out :)

We all know our lives can get the best of us whether we admit or not :) I know for myself I can get caught up in the hustle & bustle of our crazy lives.

However, I am SO GRATEFUL to have a BFF where we both can take a time (about once or twice a month)out from our kids, jobs, hectic days & just enjoy US & being in the moment & CATCHING UP :)

I swear, whenever we're together, it's like time stands still, & we can just talk NON STOP ;)

It was Sandra's idea to get pedicures this time since she wanted to try something different other than just eating :) although I never mind when it comes to food :)

I'm glad we share a special bond that no one can take away. I love & respect her as my own sister. I can't wait til our next get together :)

This was when the lady says: Hold hands!!!! Lol we were confused & we were just cracking up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment