Wednesday, January 18, 2012

He writes his own name now???

The other day I was helping my older 2 do homework in the dining room while Micah was back & forth from the living room & office/playroom. Then he all of a sudden closes the door to the office/playroom. Every Mom knows that when their kid is quiet + behind a closed door, disaster is about to strike or it already happened! Lol

I send Isaiah to open the door & see what his brother is up to. He yells, ooh Mom Micah wrote on the window!

I immediately get up from my seat & stomp right over there. I grab a Lysol hand sanitizer wipe so I can wipe it clean since the damage is still fresh. Before I wipe it clean, somewhere among his scribbles was his name a couple times.

I had no idea he knew how to write it!!!! My madness literally melted off my body as I smiled soo hard taking pictures w my phone!! Lol It's funny bc in school he goes by his first name, Penisimani. So for me to see him spell Micah on his own is a HUGE accomplishment!!! So I asked him to join his brothers who were doing homework & he can continue to practice his name :)

Time is definitely going by sooo FAST! it seems like yesterday Isaiah was in Pre school trying to write his own name ;(

I'm definitely one blessed Mommy!!! I LOVE being their Mommy! I pray that HF may continue to help me raise these boys righteously & with loads of patience ;)

1 comment: