Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Dream Room

I finally got my accent stenciled bedroom wall done & I couldn't be anymore HAPPIER with the outcome! It took a lot longer than I thought, but it was my first time & I think I did pretty good ;) I ran into all kinds of road blocks to NOT complete it, but I REALLY REALLY wanted it & I knew I would be happy & relieved once I finished it! Thank goodness I have the amount of patience that I do... This 1 day project probably took about 4 spread out days :-/ lol I know... Please don't judge... Lol

Anyhow, I'm super excited it's done & I can't wait to completely decorate our own bedroom!!! It's been 4 long years since we had our OWN Mommy & Daddy room, so I'm excited!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. that's really nice, I can hardly wait to see the completely decorated room. I'm impressed it only took you four days, considering how busy you are!

    p.s. thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen my love!!! Boy I have I missed you  & your sweet pure fun to read blogs!!!! I can't wait for my bedroom to come together too it's completely empty now bc i figure i do our bedroom last.
    I wanted to take care of everything else before I take care of ours. Thank you for your sweet comments & interest in my boring life  lol love you guys greatly!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete