Friday, September 9, 2011

My Boys say the Funniest Things!!!

One of the main reasons why I wanted to hurry & start a scrapbook for each of my boys is because at their certain age, they think a certain way so they will eventually talk a certain way!

My kids have the funniest sayings, comments, questions that when they say it, I wish I had a recorder so I can record it & play it back & have a great laugh & to document it in their scrapbook! But of course I don't have one & of course they say it at different times of the day! So that's not ideal! Lol

So I just want to basically record their funny sayings in this entry! I will just keep adding to this entry every time I hear a new 'funny quote' from my boys :)

So be sure to check back often so you can get a great laugh too :))))

Jonah- Daddy, what is wrong with your stomach? Do you have a big big stomachache???
So in our household, stomachache just mainly means 'big tummy' lol

Jonah- Do girls fart?
Me- Yes Baby everyone does!
Jonah- But do girls fart?
Me- Yes! Why?
Jonah- Just asking!
Omg!!!

Jonah- Mom, you're such a great wiper!
Me- huh? What do you mean Jonah?
Jonah- you know, after I take a bath, you know how to wipe lotion all over my body really good!!
Me- why thank you Jonah! I never looked at it like that :) lol

Micah you're easily entertained & laugh at everything funny & unusual to you!!!
If anyone says: booty, poop, stinky butt, you crack up like you've never heard those words before in your life!!! I know there's more words, I just can't think of it right this second :)

Isaiah- Dad why are you dark & your Mom is light?
Laughing and a slight pause
Dad- why are you so dark & your Mom is light?
Laughing & Isaiah shrugs
Isaiah- maybe because I'm your son!
Lmbo! We were hecka laughing!!!!!!

Every time I ask if if you to do something, like for an example:
Me- Micah go brush your teeth before bed
Micah- I did already Mom last morning
That's his answer to EVERYTHING meaning he doesn't wanna do it :) lol

1 comment:

  1. OMG Chloe is going through a phase right now when she talks about something that happened the day before or even weeks or months ago she say's "last morning" LOL so funny.

    ReplyDelete