Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So Sweet of Him

So Sweet! My Son Isaiah had a field trip today to one of our Farmer's Market.

And he was so sweet to think of me & get me flowers to surprise me with after school :)
I told him he didn't have to get anything for me, & I asked him 'well what did you get Babe?'
He got himself some yummy strawberries!!!
He was trying to describe to me the samples they get & a certain a fruit... But I didn't get it right.

Looks like well be paying a visit to one if our many Farmers Markets around San Mateo just so he can show me what fruit he was talking about :) and hopefully many future visits with them to stay eating healthy :)))))

He's definitely following in his Daddy's footsteps :)

Like Father Like Son!

I'm one BLESSED Momma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment