Saturday, September 3, 2011

High School Already????!

Yes, unfortunately she has started high school! I know, I can't believe it neither :(
Time has definitely flown by so fast I can never EVER keep up!!

THIS is how I remember her... When she was just a baby. Endless changing diapers, bottle feedings, holding her everywhere all the time because I was always watching the kids! I guess those are just some the perks when you're the oldest of 6 growing kids! I have been making formula bottles since I was in the 2nd grade! Wow! Now that I think of it that's my oldest son, Isaiah's age!!! Geez! I must've been a great helper to my Mom! Lol I hope I was :-/

Now she's blossomed into a beautiful Young Woman that I barely even know anymore! I mean its not like I live w her & know her every move, but she definitely keeps me posted on what's going on in her crazy life of hers!

I can definitely say that she's got a great head on her shoulders & being the baby sister, she's very fortunate to have lived through a lot of our 'older sister mistakes/ flaws' that I know she learns from! But just because she's one of those girls you don't have to worry about, she would still like to still be 'checked on' now & then just to have that assurance, ok so someone is looking out for me kinda feeling is what was understood by her when she was telling me at her back to school night at Aragon last Thursday.

I had the privilege to go w her to my old stomping grounds aka my old high school where I lived there almost 7 years ago! Wow I feel even older :-(

I felt so special she asked me to take her to be her guardian that night! And boy was I super duper excited to go!!! We even shared some similar teachers I had my freshman year! Like the super boring science teacher, Mr. Doyle who constantly had a severe case of sweaty armpits & he always reminded me of Santa bc of his unwanted jolly-ness & his round pot belly shape but really nice. It was just so fun to walk through hallways & reminisce of those unforgettable 4 years I have spent there willingly & unwillingly! Lol Old lockers, the pyramid, the ramp, the balcony, G Hall where all the Polys kicked it & so on :) I even begged her 3 times to take a picture w me at my old lockers & she denied me twice & annoyingly finally gave into me! Lol

I feel very confident w Tupou that she's going to go very far in school. She's also the blessed one out of us sisters to be the 'athletic one' so I'm sure she'll get a scholarship through either sports or her smarts! But I warned her that she HAS to keep her grades up! Anybody can be great in sports, BUT if you don't meet their GPA's colleges don't want you :)
I know right bc I'm a college graduate huh? Lmbo!

I just can't believe how grown she is!!! I'm excited for her future endeavors & I will be more then happy to help her every step of the way!!!

I Love You Bobo!!!!
I know Mom is definitely smiling down on you saying she's done somethin right when it came to you!!!!
Make her proud!!!!

I think we're the only ones that look alike on my family! Don't you think? Lol

And here's the one of us at my old lockers that she finally embarrassingly gave into me :)

I sure love this sporty chick of mine!!!

4 comments:

  1. Something funky happened! Did I post my last comment? LOL Unsure BUT I wanted to tell you how amazing YOU are! For someone who "doesn't live with her or know her every move" you sure did describe her to a "T"! It's because of how involved you are. :-) Love you both and we all know she's going to do AMAZING things one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no sweets, the above comment is what I got :)
    I'm bummed Im not knowing what her everyday life is like, however I'm super close enough if she does NEED me for somethin you know? She's just lucky to have a huge support system in the home (you guys) & out the home (me & my family) so it works!!!! :) and please... We all know that you're the amazing super hot busy momma schooling working Momma <3 Get it girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobo is such a gorgeous person with a beautiful soul. She really did grow up before our eyes. She was a baby at a point in our lives when we were young and our bond with the girls just blossomed into something I am so proud of today. She was our lil baby and remember taking her everywhere with us and spending every minute with us getting ready for the day, cleaning, lounging listening to music, etc. I'm very happy that she has you to be the motherly role in her life and guide her into the person she is and the woman she will become! Love you Tupou Milika and of course you too Mrs. Nemani xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taters!!! Thnx for super sweet comment about my sweet sister!!!!! Again! Lol yes, very true, she's grown up before our eyes & even though I'm saddened she's not our baby, I'm happy at the same time for what her future holds!!!! Love you Tate & thnx again for the comment malfunction :))))) love u more!!!

    ReplyDelete