Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursdays in Mrs. Timms Class

Every Thursdays I volunteer in Isaiah's Montessori 2nd/3rd grade class.

Today was only my second week & it's going quite well. It's really really easy stuff! Well at-least for now it is :)

It's funny observing Isaiah in a different atmosphere instead of being home. He acts the same, but different. I can't quite put my finger on it.

But it's cute to observe from afar :)

Yup pretty hard stuff right? Lol

Turning these...

Into these booklet thingys :)

Geez they grow so fast :( I can still remember clearly his birth 7 years ago!

Here he is with his class taking a timed 5 minute math quiz right before the bell rings at 3:05pm :)

2 comments:

  1. you're cute. i can't wait to be able to do something like that with my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for sweet comments as always! I look forward to viewing your updates on your blog about your Amazing mommyhood ventures! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete