Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday With Grandma

We LOVE to go visit my Mom at Skylawn. We used to go faithfully like a couple times a month before I had more than kid, but life got crazy & we could never fit properly bc all of my siblings + my kids wanted to go & my car can only hold 5 with seat belts :( I hated driving up there with a risk of getting pulled over, so I always chose safety over visiting my Mom when it came down to it. So whenever we go, we savor each moment we're there!

Today was such a beautiful day that I told my Hubby let's go visit my Mom!

We stopped by Michaels & got some fake Fall colored flowers for my Mom since the real ones either never last or the deers come eat it. So fake ones always win the vote!

As always, my Hubby willingly doing the dirty work & cleaning around Mommy

He sends these 2 to fetch for a bucket of water to clean off the headstone

Joined by Jonah after filling up the bucket of water

Going back to help Daddy while u carry the bucket

What the hele pelu? Lol yes he's really using one to trim the grass :)

Yay I finally got to use my Breast Cancer garden tools I got for Christmas! They were sooo cute!!!!

Never in a million years would I think my kids & I would be cleaning my Moms headstone.... I wish she were here instead....

Having a quick snack for all their hard-work :)

My kids find it entertaining to start up the hill, run downhill non stop to gain speed & they fall :)

It was the PERFECT HOT day to come visit Mom!!!! Not a cloud in sight!!!

Before leaving, he must've said 'Bye Grandma Atili' a hundred times waving & opening her picture. So sweet!

Is it really possible living without you???!

I can't seem to fathom the words on how MUCH I miss you & WISH you were here with me...

2 comments:

  1. cute family :) your husband seems like such a good guy to do all that for your mom and you.

    i need to give my mom a call. sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx Gen!!!! I love u sweets & your super cute belly xo to your darling sweet kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete