Thursday, August 4, 2011

YES We Are Back at IT Again!!!!!! :-)

Ok so I have an embarrassing confession to make. Before I die, I would love to write a book! I know as weird, off & corny as that sounds, I think I would have a fun memorable time! Whether it may be a children's book dedicated to my kids or just a novel book about my family of some sort! I don't know, just don't mind my ramblings :)

Writing has always been something I loved :) but I loathed it during school. Weird I know :) maybe it's the topics I didn't like or the books that we read weren't my cup of tea. During class, in order for me to stay awake, especially during the super boring classes (like history + a boring-er teacher not so good! Lol) I would have a clean sheet of binder paper & literally I would write different song lyrics on each line. Every line was a different song & I would fill that bad boy up real quick!!!! :)

So why are we talking about WRITING?

YES OH YES I have gained a new BABY to add to my collection :)

Isn't she a Beauty??? Now I just need some name suggestions :) I already had Dream, Harmony & SkyBlaze.... I'm thinking of calling her either Hope or Faith... Tate, you got any ideas since you're the GURU of Journal writings & naming her babies??
:)

She just looks so brand new ready to be written in & broken into :)
And there's my bookmarker I want to use when I do start to write in her unfilled pages!!!
I just can't wait to write!!!! I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it :)


Thanks to my awesome brother Mo for buying me my new baby!!! We agreed if he bought me this, I will buy him some white & black T's & I will surprise him & throw a couple of Fresh Apparel's new Bay Area shirts that just came out :) I'm just waiting for the Unga Reunion shirts to come in so I can send it altogether :)

Happy Thursday my loves xo

No comments:

Post a Comment