Thursday, August 18, 2011

Whew!

I finally jogged today non-stop for 2 miles STRAIGHT!!!!
I hadn't done that in a long long time!!! Maybe back in Feb-April!
I really hadn't focus on time just yet, (maybe bc I'm SUPER slow!!! Lol) so I usually go for just the distance just for now!!!

But I'm sure that'll change (hopefully crossing my fingers & toes!) when I perfect my breathing & my posture when I run bc I know I'm sucking at right now :)

Yay I was so excited when I hit the 2 mile mark! I know I could've pushed for 3 miles, but bc I ran too late in time, I barely made the 2 miles right before the sun had set!!

So a side note for myself, jog EARLIER in the day :)

3 comments:

  1. Lome! Oh my gosh, I'm so proud!!! Most people can't run a mile without stopping for air, you're a runner!

    And you're right to not worry about time, it's all about covering distance. And the more distance you cover, you'll begin to see your time improving without trying, just be consistent!

    You're so strong!! 2 miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i LOVE that you have a brief description of your siblings with their pictures. i love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanx so much Gen for the sweet comments!!!! Especially coming from YOU :) we all gotta start to somewhere w running right?? I can't wait to reach my goal of 10 miles!!!! Yes girl, I never ran w timing myself bc I knew how slow I was. I was just happy to be active for the day u know??
    You continue to amaze me everytime I read a new post on your pregnant runner! U literally put me to shame! Lol I have no excuse!!! I love your willingness & Determination & consistency!!!! Love u sooo much Gen & your beautiful family <3

    ReplyDelete