Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let's Get Physical

So yesterday was my Day 2 venture on staying on my exercise hype :) I had no sitters to watch my boys so I can get my wannabe physical on :) lol
I just started & I didn't wanna make excuses for myself. So I opt to bring them along w me since we can all benefit from exercising :)
Micah & I picked up Isaiah from school & Jonah was at my Dads. We went home so Isaiah can change out of his jeans to something comfy. We grabbed some water, & we each drank a cup of water,rubbed sunblock on their faces, arms & legs & we were finally off to Ryders!
I wanted to aim to walk 3 miles w the boys, but I knew to take it one mile at a time :)
I had to force my self to make plenty of stops even tho I wanted to just do the whole walk non-stop! Lol I didn't want any fainting kids here :) We made plenty of rest stops, tying their shoes stops, sight seeing stops that included wind surfers on the Bay towards the SM Bridge, a construction site w a huge truck thingy in action & just the Bay full of water my kids loved to see!!! So I tried to make it fun & exciting instead of making it into a boring never ending walk! And w my 3 boys, they get bored real quick!!!!
So instead of 3 miles we completed our 1.5 mile trek. They were surprisingly in great spirits while we were walking! I was really thinking I was going to have to drag all 3 by their shirt collar, but I didn't have to :)
I guess that's a great sign then!!!

It was a great simple experience that I got to spend some QT w them & get our physical on the same time!

Hopefully next time we'll get Daddy to join us! But for now I want to hog up all their sweetness all to myself <3

Sometimes the BEST things in life are FREE :)

Here these 2 go at our last final stop on top of the hill :)

And my Micah always up to no good sneaking splashes of clean water in his leg bc his leg was 'hot' from walking too long :)

Here's to hopefully plenty of miles walking together ;-)

2 comments:

  1. your boys are so cute and you do not look like the typical mom, lol! you're so beautiful and they boys are so handsome. i love their smiles. what a great way to get them a little drained before bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gen & Star!!!

    If only u guys knew how much of an impact you both play in my life :)

    Oh Gen, you're the beautiful one!! And while running!!! You go hot momma!!

    Star my dear, it all comes w age :) I'm lucky enuf my boys r older, diaper free & are able to handle their own :) don't u worry sweets, before u know it, CJ is going to be running ahead of u & we're the ones that have to go & catch up :) lol

    ReplyDelete