Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh Dear....

Finally at 10:32pm HE'S down for the count! Even though I've been trying since 8:45pm after storytime!!!

Yuuuuup! That's my Micah alright. Last night he was out by 8:45pm along w his 2 older brothers.

But not tonite....

I guess he's really nervous about starting Pre-School tomorrow for 4 year olds!
All week last week & early this week I've been pumping him up trying to get him excited about starting school! It was cute even his brothers were playing along & went with it!

But nope...

Not this one.. He refuses to leave my side & begs to stay home!

Oh Dear...

We shall see in the morning when he wakes w his brothers at 7:00am-7:15am!!!!

I will definitely keep u posted :)))

I love u my Mr. Micah!

I know tomorrow will be a great 1st day of Pre school for u!!!! I can't wait to hear how your day went already!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment