Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One of Micah's Many Firsts....

I had the privilege to spend some QT w Micah during one of the many firsts in his life!

His 1st field trip & 1st time on yellow school bus :-)

His classroom was going on a field trip to Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch in Half Moon Bay & we got to take the yellow school bus!!!

He was in love riding in the bus!!!!!!

With his classmates on the haystack pyramid :)

I was standing at a bad place to take a picture of him riding on the back of Farmer Johns tractor :)

He's one happy kid picking just the right pumpkin for himself :) I wish I took pictures but I used my video instead to send to my Hubby so he was in on it :)

What a wonderful fun day it was!!!!

1 comment:

  1. it's the best when you can spend some one on one time with your little one. your experiences get me excited for when i get to do that with my children :)

    ReplyDelete