Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MARINELLO here WE Come!!!!!

Dearest Dream,
I hope all I well on your end!!! I am just soooo THRILLED about some good news my Sis Tash told me tonight!!!! She's gonna start going to Marinello!!!!! Well, technically, she signs the papers, filling out forms & finishing her grants stuff tomorrow @ her 3 o'clock appointment with her counselor. I am sooooo happy for my lil' Lady handling hers!!! She's going to school for a masseuse, specializing in Spa Therapy. I know, go figure right? I was hoping & praying show would go to school for hair & cosmetology, but Homegirl wasn't having it! I mean her outgoing, fun & crazy personality suits it, but she chose to massage vs hair & make up :) but in the end, Im just happy she chose to further in an area that she's interested in to better herself & more importantly, to have a better life for her sweet blessing, Audrey.

This couldn't have come in a BETTER time for her. I mean, this past year was probably one of the hardest years of her life. Raising a baby on her own, (but we cant forget the endless help of our baby sisters babysitting from time to time, bc Tash still worked)going through hormonal changes after you give birth, adjusting to Mommyhood, learning to deal with Taufa & his contribution to the family & lastly, STILL being the single parent working a full time job. She's inspiring to ME. Her driven mind & her outspoken self is what I lack & it's what I LOVE most about her! She's blossomed into a Beautiful Remarkable Woman (and maybe still needs some angry issues when dealing w our baby sisters) & Im soooo Blessed beyond Blessed to live to see this!

I can't believe that Tash is 21 w a one year old & has a steady job & is soon off to venture another journey in her book of LIFE!!!! I know she'll be one heck of a masseuse (or whatever career she ends up doing! Still crossing my fingers for hair! LOL) bc of her outgoing personality!!!

Good Luck to my Sister NATASHA PENINA UNGA!!! I know it might be rough in the beginning, but your Sweet Audrey will be so thankful in the end that you did it & she'll be so proud of her Momma!!! Woooohoooo!!!!

2011 is off to a Fascinating START!!! Let's make 2011 YOUR YEAR!!!!

Ps
Ending the night with "Pretty Girl Rock" ~Keri Hilson
Tash is the one who showed me song :)


2 comments:

  1. I LOVED the fact she was going and (like you) SOOOOO wanted her to do hair! LOL But I'm happy she's doing something that she enjoys and even more excited about her going out and venturing into the world! She was hilarious when we were fillin' out her apps last night, going over every question and "studying" for her extrance exam. I.LOVE.IT! I'm ALL FOR the positive steps taken when one is working to better their future. GOOD LUCK TASH!!!! Now Salomay can you come by and the "gift" I got you and your bookworm hubby! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lomes, I love this! Did you know Mata's going to Marinellos too? But for Hair and makeup, fits her right?
    So happy for Tash that she's doing hard things :) it will totally be worth it in the end :D Love the blog lomes!

    ReplyDelete