Thursday, May 24, 2012

CRAFT NIGHT!!

Yay! I AM ALIVE I swear! I've just been lagging mixed with Mommy duties. But I hope to be more better in the upcoming weeks!

So, I have been lagging on my empty walls in my home. It's still ALL pretty white. But I have some things up to help my poor walls out! Lol

On the opposite side of the Love Quote picture wall has been an empty space. I planned to do this cute idea I saw on pinterest.

One Friday night I was kid free! So that was my chance to get this project out of my hair!

So here are my supplies:
-3 9x12 canvases (I wish I got them smaller to fulfill the pinterest idea!)
-paint of your choice
-foam brush
-photo adhesive
-3 photos
-ribbon of your choice

Because my photos were 8x12, I had an inch around the pictures that'll show the white canvas. So I painted the edges brown along w an inch (or more! Lol) of paint on the canvas.

When paint dries fully, spray the back of your picture w the spray adhesive. Wait a couple minutes then center picture on canvas.

Before I hung them up. I hung some ribbon first! Then placed the canvases over the ribbon.

If I had more room (hence is why I should've picked a smaller canvas size but I was too excited to care at the time!) I was supposed add a cute small bow right above Isaiah's picture. But I guess this will do :)

So now my left wall looks compete :)

That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment