Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rich at 26 :)

I Loved what my cousin Gen said on her Bday: Rich at 28. But theoretically speaking, she doesn't mean materialistic wise, but rich with family, gratitude & love! What more can u ask for on your birthday right? Everything else is just a bonus :-)
So Thank You Gen I copied you for my Bday entry! :))))) I hope ya don't mind! ;)

Sweet November is actually here!!!! This year literally rolled by sooo FAST!!!!! The Holidzayz are approaching quick!!!!

I gratefully celebrated my 26th Bday on Friday 11/4. I was lucky enough to be blessed w awesome sisters who surprised me the night before while at home putting the kids to sleep. They came over with a cute Mrs. Field's cookie cake that they sang HBD to me & some gifts! It was just the cutest thing!!! I love my sissy's for being so thoughtful & spending their hard earned money on me. I know times are hard & I'm grateful they were able to squeeze some of ME in there.

Then on FB I was showered w more lovin with over 100 FB shot outs! That was cool to feel loved & thought of :)

Then later that evening my Hubby & I had a great romantic funny dinner at Morton's Steakhouse in SF. It was freezing that day but I still wanted to take some out w my Hubby :) Our dinner was very intimate & dim. Their steaks are what they're known for & it was both our 1st time there. So we were pretty excited to try it out :) the steak I ordered was SOOO good, lean, had some trim of fat, (yummy) juicy & cooked to perfection! It was a filet mignon on the bone :) and it was a whopping $63!!! But my Hubby insisted I get whatever I wanted since it was my special day :) then I didn't feel so bad bc his steak was the same price :) I think my Hubby enjoyed that place more than I did :)
Lol Homeboy was goin to town on the food :)

We came home & I offered to say our family prayer. I am forever grateful to live for another year! I love my life. I love my Hubby. I love my boys. I love my extended family. I love my friends.

Life can't get any better <3

2 comments:

  1. i feel honored and flattered. thank you Lome for the kind thought, you just made my day :)

    as for your birthday, you deserve the best. your sisters are sweethearts. i love how you girls have such a unique bond. and how your husband loves to spoil his beautiful queen.

    i met your brother Mo at Tia's wedding. he's such a teddy bear. he's very warm and welcoming. taufa tells me your whole family is loving. i'm so lucky :) i love you all.

    happy sweet birthday. 26? you still look 20 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for letting mr steal your title :) I can totally relate my Deary!!!!
    Thank u for always having such a great outlook on life! I love reading ur blog entries & I look forward to seeing u guys someday & meeting ur blessings!! But for now I'll just enjoy ur awesome blog posts!!!!
    Yes! My brother is a huge Teddy bear! I miss him so much & I want him to move back home :( but he's doing really well there in Utah & he loves it!!!! So I think he's gonna still remain there :( boo... Lol
    Omg I forget u married a Toki ;) small world... Is Taufa & Gabe first cousins?
    I'm just a blessed Mama in more ways than others & I can't help but feel grateful :) I know things can always be worse ya know?

    Thanks again Gen for ur sweetest comments! Btw did u ever get my super early Xmas card in the mail????

    ReplyDelete