Wednesday, September 24, 2014

3 months


Yup our girl is 3 months! 

She squeals, yells, talks a lot & loves to be spoken to. She is drooling non stop & loves eating her fingers! She definitely knows her Momma & loves being with her brothers! Especially after school when we pick them up! She has a huge smile when her brothers fight over who gets to hold her first! 
She follows me with her eyes when in her walker, her swing or when I lay her in my room while Im cleaning. Her head moves back & forth follliing my every move. Its so cute!
      Her cries have gotten louder & harder! She cries really loud when shes tired & hungry at the same time! Deadly combo lol  I am still nursing full time &  still enjoying it. Ive gotten used to lying down with her & nursing her! Sooo much better & gives my bum a goodbreak from   being numb! Lol (tmi?) 
     She is still sleeping through the night & I still push it by staying up where I should be sleeping as soon as I put her down! I swear I never learn! 

Love you my big 3 month old 


No comments:

Post a Comment